Feel at home in our Balcatta and Mirrabooka aged care facilities
Making the decision to move into residential aged care can be difficult, but our residents and their families often say they feel happier and healthier having made the move to MYVISTA.
Residents at MYVISTA residential aged care experience a high standard of clinical care and lifestyle support that’s focused on their overall mental and physical wellbeing. Our knowledge of caring for people from diverse cultural backgrounds means people of all nationalities feel welcome and valued by our staff.
At both of our two very different but equally excellent facilities, we aim to work in partnership with you and your family to ensure you enjoy each day in your home with us.
MYVISTA provides residents with a wide range of services to enhance and support their lifestyle and wellbeing.
- Physiotherapy: Our teams of physios work with residents to keep them active and mobile
- Occupational Therapy: Assisting residents to maintain their independence through individual one-to-one support.
- On-site Chefs: Food is an important source of comfort and connection. Our on-site chefs prepare delicious meals on site which residents share in a communal dining rooms.
- Lifestyle support: A rich and engaging program of daily activities enables residents to enjoy daily life and participate in social and cultural occasions life Easter, Anzac Day and sporting events like the Melbourne Cup.
- Memory support care: We offer places in a highly supported setting for residents with significant symptoms of dementia as well as care for people with mild cognitive decline to help them live their lives to the fullest potential.
- Spiritual care: Our close connections with the local community see ministers and representatives from a range of faiths visit to conduct regular services and provide pastoral care.