Positioned on the south west corner on Level 6 of MYVISTA Retirement Apartments, Apt 31 has a wrap around balcony and full height glass windows which offer stunning views from the west (awesome sunsets!), over the surrounding areas all the way to the Darling Scarp.
With 121 sqm of nominal living space plus a 41 sqm balcony, it is light, bright and spacious. Residents have occupancy rights through their residence contract (lease for life).
Enjoy cooking in this light, bright, modern kitchen with engineered stone benchtops, glass splashback, fridge recess with water tap, as well as a dual drawer Fisher & Paykal dishwasher, electric wall over and induction cooktop.
Rest well in the gorgeous en-suite master bedroom with walk-in robe and timber flooring.
Optimal comfort is yours with ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning zoned for living areas/bedrooms, and performance glazed windows with contemporary blinds.
Photos shown are of a similar apartment within the complex.
- Timber plank flooring throughout
- Two additional bedrooms with built in robes and carpeting
- Second bathroom, both with full-height tiled walls, walk in shower recess, engineered stone benchtops, wall mirrors and extractor fans.
- Two toilets
- Separate laundry with combination washer/dryer
- Study nook with RJ45 connection
- Free to air TV point on living room wall and in main bedroom
- Weather proof power points on balcony
- Tandom parking bay for two cars and two store rooms (one adjacent to the apt, a second on Level 2)
- Wednesday, 8 March - 14:00