Fall in love with this gorgeous villa!
Located inside MYVISTA's Retirement village for over 55s and retirees, Villa 32 has a north facing aspect and visitor parking close by.
A front porch for sitting on and soaking up the winter sun, direct access into the house from the roomy single garage which also has additional space for storage and a rear door into the alfresco.
The main living area offers open plan flexibility, with the bedrooms separated for privacy. There is a second toilet in its own powder room for guests.
Located at the heart of the Village is the residents' Clubhouse. MYVISTA residents can enjoy a swim in the all-weather pool, a game of billiards, choose a book from the well-stocked library, watch the footy on the big screen TV, fire up the barbie or have a chat with friends over a cuppa. Come and go as you please, get involved and go along to the regular events held throughout the year. The clubhouse is your extended home to use as you wish and enjoy with your neighbours and family and friends
- Open plan living and dining
- Well equipped kitchen with Fisher & Paykel single drawer dishwasher, Westinghouse electric wall oven, gas hotplate, range hood, overhead and under bench storage options, recesses for fridge and microwave, tiled splashback, integrated kitchen tidy
- Wool carpet throughout living, dining, passage and bedrooms. Tiles in kitchen and wet areas.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Externally the rear alfresco is paved, has easy to maintain raised garden beds, hard roofed pergola and cafe blinds
- Bathroom has a walk-in shower, double towel rails, heater lamps/extractor fan, glass shelving, grab rails fitted